We searched for years to find the perfect swinging screen door. Then we discovered PCA Products of Tennessee! This company creates a unique, aluminium-framed screen door with no glass. All of PCA’s screen doors are top quality—with our most popular models being the 100 and A100.
When you purchase a swinging screen door from Burl-Oak Screen Sunrooms, we do the installation ourselves to assure a proper fit!
Swingnview Screen Doors – Features & Benefits
- Versatile to fit many applications (front or back doors, screen rooms, etc.)
- Durable aluminum frame
- Full piano hinge with an aluminum pin
- Adjustable bottom door sweep
- Good handle and locking latch system
- Available in six modern colours: white, black, bronze, clay, sandstone and ivory
- Optional center push door (A100 model)
If you are concerned about rain or snow coming through the mesh and into the house, we can also provide lightweight & unbreakable Storm Panels, made of Elastoplast film 10 mm thick and flexible. These Storm Panels can be attached in seconds—and the film will be replaced free of charge if they are ever torn!
Visit our contact page to ask about a swinging screen door installation in St. Catharines, Milton, Guelph or our other service areas in southern Ontario.